Date(s) - 08/22/2014 - 08/29/2014
Submit your artwork to the 23rd Philadelphia Film Festival!
BECOME A PART OF FILM FESTIVAL HISTORY!
Philadelphia Film Society is hosting the first public design contest for the
official merchandise of the23rd Philadelphia Film Festival.
Whether you’re a professional designer or just a great doodler, we want to see your work! Submitting is a two step process:
- Create a design.
- Submit it to us at email@example.com by Friday, August 29, 2014; 5:00 pm.
If you’re design is chosen, you will be contacted by a PFF rep and see your work splashed all over the 23rd Philadelphia Film Festival, held October 16-26, 2014!
CHECK OUT THE SUBMISSION DETAILS:
- The contest is open to amateur and professional designers.
- All designs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Friday, August 29, 2014; 5:00pm deadline.
- No limit on designs submitted by one individual.
- Submissions must be presented as low res previews (72 dpi JPEGs, PNGs, or PDFs). Selected designers will need to deliver layered, vector files (AI or EPS files).
THE SMALL PRINT:
- The Philadelphia Film Society is entitled to the exclusive rights of any and all contest submissions. Submissions may appear on promotional materials, official merchandise, websites, social networks, email newsletters, festival tickets, etc.
- The Philadelphia Film Society is entitled to but not required to utilize submissions, whether they be contest winners or otherwise.
- Contest entrants must not reproduce their submissions with the intention to sell or publicly distribute the work.
- Contest entrants are entitled to use their submission as a part of their personal portfolio.
- Two (2) Silver Badges to the 23rd Philadelphia Film Festival – Access to all film screenings, Opening & Closing Night events, and the Festival VIP Lounge.