Members Need to Know
1. What are PFS Member Sneak Preview Screenings?
Sneak Preview Screenings are advanced viewings of films shown before their theatrical release. Film Studios offer a limited number of exclusive invitations for each Sneak Preview. PFS members receive a select number of complimentary preview screening invitations throughout the year based on their membership level.
2. Are Sneak Preview invitations good for 1 or 2 people?
Unless otherwise noted, member screening invitations are good for 1 member and a guest of their choosing (2 individuals). Members are asked to specify their desire for 1 or 2 seats when registering for a Sneak Preview.
3. How many Sneak Preview invitations will I receive with my PFS membership?
The actual number of invitations offered depends on how many tickets we can secure from our marketing partners who coordinate the screenings.
The current annual number of guaranteed Sneak Preview invitations per membership level are as follows:
- Gaffer ($100) – 6 (12 tickets)
- Best Boy/Girl ($175) – 12 (24 tickets)
- Screenwriter ($300) – 20 (40 tickets)
- Director ($600) – All screenings (an average of 50 films a year)
- Producer ($1,200) – All screenings + reserved seats (an average of 50 films a year)
- Executive Producer ($2,500) – All screenings + reserved seats (an average of 50 films a year)
- Luminary ($5,000) – All screenings + reserved seats (an average of 50 films a year)
- Visionary ($10,000) – All screenings + reserved seats (an average of 50 films a year)
5. I’m a PFS member, why wasn’t I invited to a Screening?
PFS receives a limited number of seats to each screening and cannot always accommodate every member and their guest. Director members and above receive an advanced invitation to every preview screening PFS offers, basic level members receive invitations based on availability. PFS works to secure as many seats as possible to each preview screening.
6. How do I obtain Reserved Seats at Screenings?
If you are a Spotlight Circle member, you are entitled to reserved seats at every screening you attend, unless otherwise noted. Members at select levels must RSVP to secure reserved seats. Note: Reserved seats cannot be held after a film’s scheduled start time.
7. I received an Invitation E-mail, but I wasn’t on the list at the screening.
You must RSVP to all screenings you wish to attend. You will not be guaranteed a seat unless you RSVP and receive an email confirmation. Members who have RSVP’d are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to the film’s start time to secure a seat. If you are having problems registering for a preview screening, please call 267-239-2941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Is there anything else I need to know?
Occasionally, film studios will have increased security measures for Sneak Preview screenings. This is not arranged or controlled by PFS. In an effort to prevent any form of piracy, the following security measures may be enforced at Sneak Preview screenings at any time:
- Bag checks
- Confiscation of cameras or cell phones with video or picture taking capability (items will be returned after screening)
- Magnetometer wanding
- Audience scanning with night vision goggles during screening
Please plan accordingly.
Cell phones and pagers should be set to Off or Vibrate during a Sneak Preview screening. No text messaging or use of other electronic devices such as tablets are permitted during the screening of the film.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.