Prince Theater Box Office Ticket Seller
Status: Non-exempt, Part-time
Responsibilities include selling tickets to events at the Prince Theater and providing excellent customer service to patrons. Successful candidates will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be independent and self-motivated, and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Process window ticket sales using applicable ticket platforms
- Accept subscription orders by telephone and process ticket exchanges and donations as needed
- Accurately enter data and process payments
- Provide superior customer service
- Cash handling
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and e-mail in a prompt and courteous manner
- Other duties as assigned
- One year retail, sales or customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Work in a high-volume and sometimes stressful environment
- Computer literacy
- Availability to work nights and weekends as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move or lift up to 25lbs
- Previous ticketing experience preferred
To apply, send your resume to:
1412 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
PART-TIME Cast Member/ Service staff Positions Available
The PFS Roxy Theater is now accepting applications for service staff positions. As Philadelphia’s newest movie theater we will be offering the best in independent and repertory film programming. As a member of our service staff you need to be exceptional in customer service, knowledgeable in film and our organization, and able to make the movie-going experience for our patrons a memorable one.
HOURS: Varies. All applicants should have an open availability including Weekends and Holidays.
- Superior customer service skills displaying the desire to “go the extra mile” for our patrons.
- Speed and accuracy with handling ticket, membership, and concession stand funds and stock.
- Ability to multi-task with theater job duties on both down and peak times.
- Computer skills in working on a POS terminal.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in a customer service retail environment is necessary.
- Prior work in a movie theater environment is a plus.