PHASE 2 RENOVATIONS INCLUDE:
● Brand new main entrance and street-level facade welcoming our patrons.
● Accessibility improvements including updated ADA doors, a brand new ADA lift, and dedicated concession space.
● New exterior digital posters will provide the public with clearer communication of the Film Center’s programs and events.
● Relocation of a fully upgraded Box Office in a separate space from the lobby allowing us to better serve our patrons.
● Improvements to the lobby bar area, providing a more comfortable and usable space for patrons to work, collaborate, gather, and discuss before and after screenings.
● Expanded concession area to accommodate the increasing number of patrons attending films and events at the Film Center.
● Better areas to accommodate student field trips and expanding education and community programming.
The Philadelphia Film Center’s goal is to provide greater access to curated films, education programs, and special events at the Philadelphia Film Center. But we need your help.
Please consider donating to help us improve the community’s experience at the historical Philadelphia Film Center in the heart of Center City.