THE LAND BEFORE TIME
DON BLUTH | USA, IRELAND | 1988 | 69 MIN | G | ENGLISH
Different species of young dinosaurs must learn to work together during a famine as they traverse harsh terrain to reach the Great Valley with a cantankerous Tyrannosaurus on their tail.
Cast: Pat Hingle, Gabriel Damon, Helen Shaver
Part of the Family Matinees Series
November 20 | 3:00 PM
Welcoming children and caregivers to experience kid-friendly classics both new and old. Arrive early for family-friendly fun before the movie! Activities begin 1 hour before the screening.
Sensory Friendly Screening
November 17 | 12:00 PM
A screening where the lights are up, the sound is down, and patrons are invited to respond to the film in whatever way feels best for their bodies and minds! See below for more details.
PFS’ Relaxed Screening Approach: PFS is proud to offer a variety of enhancements to create a sensory friendly, relaxed screening experience for any patrons who may benefit from the opportunity to enjoy an altered theatrical setting. These are film screenings where the lights are up, the sound is down, and patrons are invited to respond to the film both vocally and physically–in whatever way feels best for their bodies and minds!
Enhancements Provided –
● Welcome Board for patrons to identify PFS Staff Members
● Earplugs will be available
● Lowered audio levels
● House lights remain on at a dimmed level
● Patrons are welcome to get up, move around, and vocalize during the screening
● A Quiet Space will be provided in the lobby for individuals in need of a reprieve
● Pre-screening activities will be provided, and at the start of the film moved to the Quiet Space for those who wish to participate during the screening
● Pre-film Welcome Packet is available upon request
We also invite our patrons to bring items such as fidget/handheld manipulatives, noise-canceling headphones, stress sensory toys, or other devices needed in order to feel comfortable and safe during the screening.
Please feel free to read our Welcome to the Film Center Guide to familiarize yourself to the theater. Click HERE for guide.