Join Us at the Movies
Members enjoy significant privileges all year long, including invitations to Sneak Previews of new films, exclusive e-news updates with special event information and members-only offers, discounted tickets to the Philadelphia Film Festival, the PFS Roxy Theater, and the Philadelphia Film Center, and priority access to screenings at the Festival.
Most importantly, your membership provides vital support to PFS, making possible our innovative programming, robust education initiatives, and wide-reaching community engagement activities.
Dual Gaffer $175
Dual Screenwriter $450
Young Friends $25 Add On
The Philadelphia Film Society Young Friends are a community of film enthusiasts 21 & over committed to supporting PFS through special events, programs, and philanthropic opportunities.
Learn more about the Philadelphia Film Society Young Friends here!
Ways To Make Your Contribution
Make a gift online with your credit card via our secure server and you’ll receive an emailed acknowledgment for the contribution.
To contribute by phone or to make a stock transfer, please call our Membership Office at 267.239.2941 x578.
Checks payable to Philadelphia Film Society can be mailed to:
Philadelphia Film Society
1412 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Attn: Membership Office
– Membership benefits are valid for one year from the date of processing. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
– Festival ticket vouchers can only be redeemed for a regular priced film during the Festival, excluding Opening Night, Closing Night and Centerpiece Films
– Ticket vouchers for first-run tickets can only be redeemed for same day admission during any regular priced screening excluding Friday and Saturday after 5pm
– Members must abide by the Membership Code of Conduct
– All benefits subject to change
For more information contact:
Membership Office | 267.239.2941 x578