JOIN US AT THE MOVIES
Members enjoy significant privileges all year long, including invitations to Sneak Previews of new films, exclusive e-news updates with special event information and members-only offers, discounted tickets to the Philadelphia Film Festival, the Philadelphia Film Center, and the PFS Bourse Theater as well as priority access to screenings at the Festival.
Most importantly, your membership provides vital support to PFS, making possible our innovative programming, robust education initiatives, and wide-reaching community engagement activities. If you would like to contribute without receiving membership benefits make a 100% tax-deductible donation here.
All Members Get the Following Benefits:
– Discounted tickets to Philadelphia Film Festival, PFS Bourse Theater, and Philadelphia Film Center
– Exclusive e-news updates with special event information and members-only offers
– Priority Access to tickets and screenings at the Festival
– Advance mailing of official Philadelphia Film Festival Program Guide
– Recognition in the official Philadelphia Film Festival Program Guide
– Invitations for two to advance sneak preview screenings throughout the year
Young Friends (Ages 21-40) $75
Young Friends Dual (Ages 21-40) $130
Dual Gaffer $175
Dual Screenwriter $450
Executive Producer $2,500
Young Friends Add-On (Ages 21-40) $25
Ways To Make Your Member
Purchase your Membership online with your credit card via our secure server and you’ll receive an emailed acknowledgment for your Membership.
To join by phone or to make a stock transfer for membership, please call our Membership Office at 215.422.4578.
Checks payable to Philadelphia Film Society can be mailed to:
Philadelphia Film Society
1412 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Attn: Membership Office
– Membership benefits are valid for one year from the date of processing. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
– Festival ticket vouchers can only be redeemed for a regular priced film during the Festival, excluding Opening Night, Closing Night and Centerpiece Films
– Ticket vouchers for first-run tickets can only be redeemed for same day admission during any regular priced screening excluding Friday and Saturday after 5pm
– Members must abide by the Membership Code of Conduct
– All benefits subject to change
The Art House Convergence Visiting Members program is a reciprocal membership program for art houses. PFS Members will enjoy membership benefits at art houses around the country. Members must present their current PFS Membership card at the time of their visit to receive reciprocal benefits. Specific benefits at discretion of theater.
For more information contact:
Membership Office | 215.422.4578