From Sundance to Berlin, Cannes to Toronto, the Festival brings to Philadelphia some of the most highly anticipated, critically acclaimed, and thought provoking films from around the world, along with the filmmakers and talent responsible for creating them. Special events, VIP receptions, public screenings, and panel discussions foster an interactive community of professionals and supporters.
Supporting the Festival through sponsorship and advertising enables companies to directly appeal and market to a specific and desirable captive audience, as well as to be associated with the excitement and exclusivity of the Festival.
The 2013 Philadelphia Film Festival sponsorship and advertising packages are available to suit a wide range of budgets. Each opportunity comes with attractive benefits that will help to maximize visibility and investment. See below for the different ways your company can participate:
SPONSOR THE FESTIVAL +
Join in the celebration of the 2013 Philadelphia Film Festival by becoming a sponsor of the nationally recognized cultural event with 11 days of film screenings and events. Each year, the Festival attracts annual audiences of thousands of film lovers to theatre venues across the area.
ADVERTISE WITH US +
Advertise in the official Philadelphia Film Festival Program Guide, the complete patron reference for all programs, events, screenings, and attractions at the 2013 Film Festival (October 17-27).
Now in its 22nd year, the annual PHILADELPHIA FILM FESTIVAL is the region's largest film festival, featuring the best of American and international cinema. With over 100 new films, along with filmmakers and industry guests, the Festival unites, inspires, and educates audiences with 11 days of world-class cinema.
With a circulation of more than 25,000 copies, our 2012 Program Guide is an invaluable resource to loyal Festival attendees, and will be distributed at over 150 locations throughout the city and surrounding suburbs.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Increase your visibility throughout the Greater Philadelphia area
- Reach PFF's large and loyal demographic of Festival attendees (over 32,000 in 2011)
- Associate your business or organization with a critically-acclaimed and nationally recognized cultural event
Program Guide Advertising Rates
Double Truck $2,500
Full Page - 7” x 9” (vertical) $1,500
1/2 Page - 4.375” x 7” (horizontal) $1,000
1/4 Page - 3.375” x 4.375” (vertical) $550
1/8 Page - Business Card $350
SPONSOR A FILM +
Show your support for film in Philadelphia by sponsoring an official selection of the 2013 PHILADELPHIA FILM FESTIVAL (October 17-27). Now in its 22nd year, the region's largest film festival brings the best movies from around the world to Philadelphia. Featuring over 100 new films, along with filmmakers and industry guests, the Festival unites, inspires, and educates audiences with eleven days of world-class cinema.
Sponsor a Festival Film & Receive these Special Benefits:
- Recognition by Festival staff at the pre-screening introduction for each film
- Opportunity to offer your members/constituents/friends discounted tickets to the film
- 12 complimentary tickets to one screening of the film
- Name and/or logo listed with the film description in the Festival Program Guide
- Opportunity to host a post-film event around the film
- A portion of your sponsorship is tax-deductible*
How to Participate
Based on your preferences, Festival programming staff will contact you to discuss available films in your selected category. You will then choose a specific film and screening time for which you will be the sponsor.
Your film reservation, along with your contribution of $1,000 (*$500 tax-deductible), must be received by Friday, July 5, 2013. Sponsorships will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, or to sponsor a film in the Philadelphia Film Festival, View or Download the interactive PDF sponsorship form below. If you have any questions, please email or call 267.239.2941.
ADDITIONAL SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES +
You business will be named the presenting sponsor of the award series with customized branding opportunities during Closing Night ceremonies (contact Festival office for details)
- Jury Award $5,000
- Rising Star Award $5,000
- Lifetime Achievement Award $5,000
- Audience Award $10,000 (Best feature film audience award ballot with business logo will be distributed to over 30,000 festival attendees.)
FILM CATEGORY SPONSORSHIP $15,000
Your business logo will be highlighted as presenter of the sponsored sidebar, complete with acknowledgment before every screening of each film in the sponsored category. Film category sponsorships will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Sponsorship also includes exposure in select print materials, press releases, and title slides, as well as a quarter page, full color advertisement in the Festival Program Guide.
ACCESS BADGE SPONSORSHIP $10,000
Business logo will be printed on All-Access Badge Lanyards distributed to festival patrons, guests, filmmakers, industry professionals, sponsors and staff. Sponsorship also includes exposure in select print materials, press releases, and title slides, as well as a quarter page, full color advertisement in the Festival Program Guide.
PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET SPONSORSHIP $15,000
Business logo will be printed on Print-At-Home Festival Tickets for all film screenings throughout the Festival. Sponsorship also includes exposure in select print materials, press releases, and title slides, as well as a quarter page, full color advertisement in the Festival Program Guide.
2012 FESTIVAL INFO & DEMOGRAPHICS +
Sponsorship of the Philadelphia Film Festival offers sponsors the ability to directly connect with and appeal to a highly desirable demographic of festival attendees, while also benefiting from a broader reach to the public via Festival promotion, advertising, press coverage and more!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2012 FESTIVAL SPONSORS! +
FRIENDS OF THE FESTIVAL
- Abington Art Center
- Abington Friends School
- Alma de Cuba *Sponsor of EL MEDICO: THE CUBATON STORY
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Arcadia University
- The Art Blog
- Bryn Mawr College Film Studies Program
- Cheltenham Center for the Arts
- Cinematheque Internationale of Philadelphia
- First Person Arts
- Friends of Rittenhouse Square
- Geekadelphia *Sponsor of WE ARE LEGION: STORY OF HACKTIVISTS
- Hiway Theatre
- International House
- Jewish Exponent *Sponsor of ALIYAH
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Painted Bride Art Center
- Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival (PAAFF)
- Philadelphia Gay News *Sponsor of GAYBY
- Philadelphia Independent Film & Video Association (PIFVA)
- Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival
- Swarthmore College
- William Way Community Center
- World Cafe Live
- WXPN 88.5 FM